Weddings should be fun, memorable and stress-free for all. When it comes to picking a venue you want a place where you, your significant other and guests will be comfortable and receive five star service from an experienced service orient staff. Choosing a hotel for your ceremony and reception is an effortless way to remove unwanted concerns by providing a single location for all the happenings on your big day.
With that in mind, the Grand Hyatt is an ideal wedding venue to host your nuptials. It offers elegant indoor and outdoor spaces, a relaxing environment, and a luxurious feel to keep everyone easygoing on your wedding.
As a preferred Atlanta wedding venue, this hotel offers a comprehensive set of amenities, including:
- Our Wedding Specialist will help you create a grand affair or an intimate event.
- Host your ceremony and wedding in one of our beautiful ballrooms: the Grand, Highland or Buckhead.
- Enjoy the elegance of each ballroom with its avant-garde decor and magical crystal chandeliers
- Take pleasure in the serenity of the Japanese Zen Garden and its 30-foot waterfall
- Relish the moment of your rehearsal dinner in the Veranda room with easy access to the East Terrace
As one of Atlanta’s top hotels, the Grand Hyatt wedding venue is packed with gorgeous features, and one of the most striking is the 30-foot waterfall and Japanese Zen Garden. The soothing sound of the waterfall, the winding paths, the bridge, and the greenery in this garden setting creates a perfect backdrop for your wedding photos.
Not far from the Zen Garden is the outdoor heated pool. You and your guest can take a dip and have a relaxing moment before or after your event.
The Grand Hyatt Atlanta features a variety sleeping accommodations and can host up to 600 guests over several event spaces, including the Grand Ballroom, the Highland Ballroom, or the Buckhead Ballroom. Our outdoor area is perfect for an open air ceremony and/or cocktail hour.
Now you can plan your wedding at the Grand Hyatt Atlanta online. Get a QuickQuote within seconds